Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Year's Thoughts...

Here comes 2016!

And here are some random thoughts.

I love fresh, new calendars.  With my Google calendar, I miss the thrill of turning that page to a new year.  Now it's just a click to another screen.  *Sigh*

I have a cool new calendar called "The Finding Jesus Calendar."  Think "Where's Waldo," but with Jesus.  For real.  I just need to find a place to hang it...

Resolutions sometimes work, sometimes don't.  Even if they don't work, I like dreaming and planning for the new year.

Danger is around the corner.  I don't know what the dangers are, but I don't want to play it safe in 2016.  I want the danger that comes from worthy risks, not the danger that comes from foolishness or laziness.

The Panthers could make it to the Super Bowl.  Yeah, we're gonna rock at our Crossroads Super Bowl Party!

Speaking of sports, the Demon Deacons look like they may have a real basketball team this season.  Whoo Hoo!  Danny Manning is the man.

I want to put some serious energy into writing in 2016.  Better blogs, guest columns, and maybe a book.  And complete sentences.  Where necessary.

I expect this New Year to be full of excitement.  I want to live every moment in the moment.  It should start off with a bang!