How to evaluate:
- Make time. To get started, set aside at least an hour, without distraction, alone.
- Ask God to guide you. Pray for wisdom.
- Be creative. Think big. Disregard limitations.
- Take notes. Write down your thoughts. Make lists.
- Take a break. Do it again.
- Share your insights with someone you love.
- Plan next steps.
What to Evaluate
- Ask yourself: What kind of person am I? What am I like?
- Consider your life in big categories, like Health, Relationships, Work, Play.
- Make lists under each category. (For health, think physical, emotional, spiritual, social, etc.)
- Think about where you have been, what you have done.
- Consider what your experiences have prepared you for.
- Think about those things you have always wanted to do or accomplish.
- List things to stop doing. Were you too busy before? Drop some things.
- List things to start doing. (Praying, writing, exercising, reading, playing music, etc.)
These are just some suggestions of ways to make the most of our season of stillness.
Let me know what you think!