We have this sense of anticipation and expectation with the turning of the calendar. Why is that? Where does this sense of excitement come from?
- We like a fresh start.
- We can put our failures behind us.
- We look at fresh calendars and sense the opportunities.
- It's like a reboot.
- God's mercies are new every morning. Maybe we only give mercy to ourselves once a year.
- We have a new mindset, inspired by parties and resolutions.
- Hope fuels the human spirit.
That's it. The new year reminds us that there is hope.
Feel the hope.
Happy New Year.